Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Rave



It took a whole one
To make me feel half as good
As the time before
Remember?
You felt it too
Because we smiled across the music
And I fell in love with you
And I fell
I’m falling....

God, I really like this song
I could go on all night long
Here it comes now – this part
Yes ! This and this!
(I wonder what time it is?)

It’s weird how you can have so much fun
Without really talking to anyone
Well, I was for a while
To that boy with the hat
I wonder where he's at?

Maybe I should get some water
My mouth is kinda dry
There’s usually some around
Oh great....oh hi!
(I know her from somewhere ....
Ministry? Meridian?
Maude? Maddie?)
Hey, what’s your name – oops, ok, thanks, bye!

Oh there’s that guy again
He looks like Clark Kent
Jesus, with that raincoat
He really looks quite bent

But I mustn’t be like that
We’re all one and beautiful
I must overcome all negativity
Everybody freeeeeeee -------------- e!

My senses are alert
So my mind can shut down
I’m on ecstasy and in a trance
Why think when you can dance?